Thursday, March 26, 2015

Clever tools

I was able to eliminate most of the weeds from the front yard. I was scheduled by Jay to get it done before the rain predicted for last night. He was exceeding excited to let me know he purchased a handy-dandy weed puller to make things easier for me. He went on-line and searched, found one, and even watched a video on how it worked. He went out early the next morning and was able to buy the very last one in stock, when there had been 30 in stock the previous day! He came home last night and called me outdoors to start.

I asked, "If you did all the research, video-watching, and purchasing this tool, why aren't you the one using it?"
"It will make it easier for you."
"Why does it have to be me?"
"It's really going to help. You'll have this done in no time."
"Me. I need to do it? Not you."

Why fight it. The tool actually helped and worked rather well. I should have taken a picture of it, but I'm sure if you were really interested you could go on-line and search it down. Jay did.

And the predicted rain? Well, there was a heavy shower early this morning that lasted 2 minutes. That's all I've seen so far. But the weeds are taken care of for a while and if they come back, I have a handy-dandy weed puller to use. Not Jay. Me.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT