Friday, March 6, 2015

Mud pies, anyone?

I've had a really busy week! It's Friday and I'm not sure how I blew through this entire week. But I will be the last to complain - TGIF!

I was trying to avoid the simple conversation of the weather, but let's get it out and over with so I can move on. Is this a roller coaster of temperatures, or what? I was going along fine, it was building it's way to spring, and then bam! I was hit in the face with cold, rainy, bone-chilling, howling-wind, type weather. Not just cold weather but extremely cold weather. It's lasted all of two days - ta-da! And now, I think, we might be on that road again to spring and I can't wait! Let's finish digging up that garden that was started three weeks ago. Let's sharpen up those tools and get out those gloves. Let's bring Mr. L and let him make mud-pies and then wash up and make some real pies. Let's bring the whole family over and...

Come on spring, I've missed 'ya! TGIF!
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT