Saturday, August 16, 2014

Disjointed, but that's how it goes sometimes

I got out there this morning and pummelled away another seven miles. I am at a total of 51 for the month when I add it to what I've already run this month. I am on-track for my goal of 88 in August. I will see how it goes and keep at it.

I've tried to read through the newsletters I receive on-line but they don't seem to keep my interest. I think I am trying to fill a glass that is already full and the information is spilling over the top and pooling around the outside base. I am at the point of knowing I don't need any more information in that glass.

I am trying to finish a book I'm not even liking. I have yet to figure out what exactly it's about. It just keeps going on and on but I can't figure out why. I'm hoping it will clue me in during the next 100 pages before it ends. I guess it doesn't matter because I'll keep reading until I get there and have to stop...because there won't be any more of whatever the story is about after that.

Maybe I need a nap.  If only I could do that.  Never got the hang of it.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT