Friday, August 8, 2014

Consistency

It's Friday already and a week into August!

It's a no-run day today so I have a few minutes before rushing out the door to work and I have managed (well -I might add) a total of 25 miles so far for the month. It's a good head start on the month and I can feel the difference when I'm running. All the training is beginning to move me along to getting stronger. I have a little more power in my stride and believe I can start working on longer runs. I'll be doing a little of that this weekend while I have more time. I have a race in mind but I haven't registered yet. I guess I'm still deciding if I will actually be able to run the distance. I'm thinking it's a go but I want to cross into that mileage point where I feel more confident. It's coming. I just need a little more training, which I have been doing. Consistently!

And here comes the weekend.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT