Sunday, August 3, 2014

Extra

I'm taking a little extra time before running this morning. I want another cup of coffee to drink at my leisure, so I will do that. I also have to tend to the small blister on my right foot but that won't take a moment, and it's the reason I stocked up on extra band-aids. I tried to find some epsom salts at the store but couldn't. I know I will have to do something about the extra hard layers of calluses I have on the bottoms of my feet. The 'real' skin rubbing against those hard de-sensitized areas are the reason for the blisters so I should do something about it. Ah...such lovely topics on a beautiful Sunday morning! (Maybe I could substitute my kosher salt in warm water instead of the epsom salt)?

I didn't get the chance to sit and write yesterday. I had the pleasure of having time with Mr. L instead. It, by no means, was of any fault to him or would I have changed the situation. I had a multitude of chores to get done and having him here was a nice distraction. I can't help but smile. I am promising myself I will steal a few moments today to sit and write before heading out to Sonny and Selma's house to celebrate the Big Boy's birthday (which was actually yesterday). I made the cheesecake he wanted. It's in the fridge cooling and I will pop it out of it's spring form pan and add the oreo topping he wanted before taking it over this afternoon. Hope he likes it! I did make an extra cheesecake that won't have the oreo's - for everyone else that might want their cheesecake straight up.

But now, I should get this day started. There's all kinds of extra things to do today.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT