Friday, August 1, 2014

Let's get started

August 1st!

If I am to follow what I said yesterday, then today is the day for the plotting and planning and strategies I left alone yesterday. It is just barely creeping up on 8:00 am and I went out and clocked a 3 mile run before work. I've set up a goal for the month to run 88 in August. 88 miles was the closest I could set the tracker for in miles and it's 4 weeks instead of the actual last day of August but close enough. Besides, it's all a bunch of eights (even the month), which is kind of cool.

I took out my notes on my story. Eek! If you want to talk about something that has been pushed to the back burner it would be all this writing business. Did I say back burner? It would be more accurate to say I packed it all in tupperware and stored in the the extra freezer in the garage. Except that statement couldn't possibly be accurate because I don't have a freezer in the garage. Heck, I don't even have a garage! But you get the idea that writing in any shape or form has been stored, stashed, and something I have stayed away from for a good while. Time to clean that freezer! Getting it out was my first step. Others will follow.

I have other things I want to get started on or arranged or planned but need more thought before anything can be implemented. I'll get to them as priorities fall into place.

No more land of manaƱa. It's all about August. Today. Let's get started!
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT