Monday, August 18, 2014

Turn the clock

Early morning run. I'm only waiting an extra few minutes to head out the door. It's still a little dark and it's always easier to answer I went out close to six instead of 5:35 when I'm asked. That five number in the morning gets gasps of disapproval. I try to avoid that even if both are in the same turn of the clock.

It's another work week. I was getting very greedy yesterday afternoon and wanted more weekend. I used my time mostly for rest and recovery, I guess, since I didn't do so much. At least it didn't seem I did so much and by the time it ran out I was wishing for more. More time, more energy, more wishing. It didn't do much good and I would have been better off just doing whatever I thought I needed to do instead of wishing I had more time to do it. So I'll do it now or soon or fit it in while doing the other things I need to do. It's kind of like waiting a few minutes to go run so I can say it one way, which is only a few minutes from saying it another. It's still within the same turn of the clock.

So you see, now, it's a quarter till six - not 5:45. It's how it's perceived.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT