Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The less I do

How is it possible I dragged myself through the entire of yesterday?  Could I have been more tired and still manage to get myself just barely functioning enough to get through the day?  It seems I did manage to survive it.  I'm here.  But I don't know how.
I'm not sure what has happened to my happy routine.  I used to be able to get my work done, get my running done, write some stuff every day, cook a daily dinner, clean up and read like crazy and still...yes...and STILL feel great and awake and all that.  Or is all that what has caused all this dragging around lately. Was it all that getting those things done that has me dragging?  But how could it since it doesn't seem I've been doing any of it lately.  With this break from all I was doing,  shouldn't I be feeling revitalized and ready to go?  No.  It doesn't seem to be working that way.  The less I do the less I do.  Simple.

So now that I knocked that around.  I wrote up a short one page plot sketch for a story.  A short one.  I wrote out brief paragraph synopsis of each chapter and am ready to start actual writing.  Hmmm...haven't started that part yet.  And I have another short plot sketch that I wrote out before thinking I would write that one and guess what...hmmm...haven't started that one either.  It seems I have a few ideas but no courage to actually do it.  Things seem to be circling down the same drain.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT