Sunday, February 17, 2013

De-rut

Blah, blah...blah, blah, blah.  And then blah a blah blah.

Sorry.  But it sure seems that is all I've done lately.  Since I am old enough to know what a vinyl recording is I can make the reference to know that I am sounding pretty much like a scratched record lately.  Repeating the same words over and over... 
Get some focus already!
Well, I'm trying.  And it's coming around, too slowly, but it might be coming around.  I'm sipping coffee, looking out my window thinking the day is shaping up for a run.  (Not now unfortunately - you kidding - it's 42 degrees!) But later today.  And I have some writing to attack.  Yes.  Things I want to do that have been shoved away to the wayside.  I have some plans for myself on these fronts and I'm trying to put them back in place.  Short, small, steps but more than I've done since the beginning of the year.  Since I haven't done anything, small steps will seem huge.  It's all about taking them.
Ruts are a terrible thing to find yourself in.  It's even worse to find yourself there and not do anything to get out.  Time.  It's time to de-rut.
TT   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT