Monday, February 18, 2013

Coming around

How about this glorious idea of having a Monday off after having the weekend?  Super!  I can sit here after getting my weekend things done and still have time to come up with more things I want to do.  And what a better Monday morning could I have asked for than this one?  Right now. 
I don't even want to tick off all the things going through my head that I want to do.  I'm not going to restrain myself (like it was restraint that has been holding me back - yeah, sure) but plunge right into it.
A short run yesterday was a kicking off point.  Today it will happen again.  Plus.  More things around the house, more writing, more...
It's amazing how much better I feel when the weather comes around.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT