Friday, February 15, 2013

Now

Let's make an early sprint for it today!  Somehow I woke up to a Friday and instead of trying to keep to my staying in bed later to try to straighten myself out to a more 'normal' time frame I was up early again.  To heck with it today.  I want to attack it now so I can get it going.  It's the start of a three day weekend and I want to get it started.  I want it started now.  It's like the lyric's of the classic Queen's song:  I want it all, I want it all, I want it all, and I want it now!
How can a Friday begin any better than a Queen song going through your head?  Maybe it's an omen, maybe it's a sign.  Maybe it's just a song but what a great powersong to start off with.  You don't get it all now if you don't go for it.  It won't come to you all on it's own - believe me.  Sprint...!
Or maybe it's just the coffee.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT