Thursday, February 14, 2013

Let's postpone

I've managed to forget every day this week so I would rather skip over today as well.  I managed to miss Fat Tuesday.  I completely forgot about Ash Wednesday and I would like to postpone Valentine's Day for a good while.  Could we please?  Please.
I am trying to rebuild a routine right now and all these outside distractions are making it difficult.  Am I really supposed to stop and notice all these things when I am trying to concentrate?  They say you are...you're supposed to stop and smell roses.  But what if the fragrance of roses isn't on the top of your top priority list at the moment?  What if the constant slowing down and stopping is messing with your momentum?  Well, if I even had any momentum.  With all the stopping and starting lately I can't seem to dig my feet in and get any purchase. 
I'll get there.  It just seems like I've lifted my standards again after a long pause and I've become a little frustrated with getting back on track again.  Deep breath.  Think.  Do.
Have some chocolates for me.  I'm putting mine off until later.
TT   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT