Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Much better

This past three day weekend roared through with plenty of goings-on and I still managed to sweep up the streets and put everything in place before this morning.  I don't think there was much time to pause and think about what needed to be done because most of the time was spent doing it.  And yet some things weren't what you might expect me to be doing.  These were things beyond the normal things.

And yet I'm not thinking about the things that were put aside.  There was some nice balance for a change and I'm beginning to think there are a whole lot of things I need to be expanding into or returning to once again.  Things I've put off and not done for a while that I used to do before.
So much to look forward to.  This past weekend was very productive and at the same time very restful.  I'm looking forward to the week ahead and, of course, the coming weekend.  So much to do, so much to look forward to.  So much better.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT