Monday, January 7, 2013

Get going

And then it was Monday.  Yes.  And it's still cold and I would like to work on my writing lesson but that is because I would rather not think about the things I need to get done during my workday and I would rather be at home.  Such a spoiled child I have become.  I knew that long time off on stay-cation would muddy up my routines.  But as they say - in a good way.  Except it left me spoiled for wanting to stay.  Very spoiled.
But that is not how it is going to be.  I have a full day, a full week ahead of me and I will have to piece meal my want-to-do's in between that time.  Just another challenge in my journey, I suppose. 
So I will figure it out.  It's not as if I don't start early enough in the day (or dawn) but let's see how much or rather what I can do after the job is done for the day.  Then I can start the other 'jobs' that I am spoiling to do. I need to stop the whining and get going.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT