Thursday, January 10, 2013

Catch up

I'm running behind on my writing lessons.  I should have finished lesson five because I've already received lesson six and after that there is only one more lesson.  They come weekly by email and I haven't started five yet and I should be on six.  I did read lesson five and I know what I need to do and what it covers but I haven't done anything yet.  I haven't put anything down on paper.  So I guess that counts as being behind and I need to catch up since I already have another lesson waiting and then another will arrive next Tuesday.
Well, I'm not really worried about it except that I want to be working on it and haven't.  It isn't like anyone is waiting on it so there isn't any pressure there but the idea and discipline to have a short lesson each week can be lost if I keep missing the week I should be working on it and they all get backed up.  But then no, I won't count my excuses. 
So then my choice is to work on it.  And then work on the next and then the final.  They all have been good exercises and I think they have reinforced things I needed to be reinforced.  You get as much as you put in to it and some of the lesson I've completed I feel pretty good about.  It's an easy thing to say when no one else if looking at them but hey...kick that thought away.  They are pretty good period.  I'll leave it at that.  They are writing exercises that I have been enjoying and learning from.  That is all I wanted from them so it's exactly fine.  Except that I am running behind.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT