Friday, August 24, 2012

FINI


This is what I captured just a short few minutes ago.  8/24/12...5:42pm.
Let's take a look together and you can see my computer screen.  At the bottom of the document I typed a four letter word.  FINI

Maybe I should say this is what I accomplished because that is what fini means in French.  It also means finished and it appears at the end of some movies.  Okay, old movies but it used to appear at the end of them because it has that meaning also.

What does it mean to me?  It means I just finished a huge accomplishment.  It means I have finally gotten to the end of this story.  Yes.  I have come to the end of the first draft of the fiction novel I have been working on for many moons.  I have especially worked on it an enormous amount of hours the past two weeks.  I worked on it consistently for five hours this afternoon.

My first draft of my fiction novel was finished today on 8/24/12 at 5:42 pm.  FINI
In Italian fini means fine.  And that is how I am feeling.  I am feeling mighty fine!
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT