Friday, August 17, 2012

Is it worthwhile

Jay has asked me the past two days why I haven't written anything.
 
"What do you mean, haven't written anything?"
"I've checked your blog and you haven't written anything since last Friday."
"You looked at my blog?"
"You left it at that one about digging in your feet and being all neurotic again."
"Did you mean digging in my heels?"
"And shaking your head.  You were being crazy."
"But I'm that way in all of my posts."
"Not just the posts."
"Look who's talking.  So do I really need another neurotic post?"
"Yeah."
"Just to entertain you the two times you decide to read it?"
"Yeah."
"So you can use it to poke at me and laugh?"
"It makes it's all worthwhile, doesn't it?"'

Huh.  Does it?  Worthwhile for who?  Or is that whom?
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT