Friday, August 3, 2012

Lists

  • Do some laundry
  • Clean the kitchen
  • Sweep the tile floor
  • Mop it afterward
  • Wipe down the countertops
Oh, excuse me.  I was getting myself organized.  It's just a few regular chores on my list that I wanted to note down.  I do it all the time.  I write lists.  I write lists of things I want to remember to do.  Here it is the weekend and there are a few things that have been going through my mind.  The best way to figure out how to get the most done and start to prioritize is for me to make my lists. 
The lists aren't always chores.  Sometimes they are ideas, although those are mostly noted on index cards.  I've got tons of those.  I'd have to make myself another list to remember to organize my index cards.  Now that would be a chore.  I'm not exactly sure how I might tackle that.  I guess I could try to make piles of cards separated by their type of idea.  Most of the time I just shuffle through them like playing cards.  I don't always deal myself a great hand but sometimes I get an ace or two.  You know.  I get a card that had a good idea written down?  Right.  You get it?  An ace.  Nevermind.
  • Dust the TV stand
  • Vacuum the staircase carpet
  • Start a grocery list
  • Wash the car
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT