Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Conundrum

The weeks keep hurling themselves forward. It doesn't seem I get a chance to catch up when I'm already running behind again. I have these thoughts that pass through my head thinking I thought I would have gotten that done by now, or I thought this would be finished, or I need to do this or that and it doesn't ever seem to get done.

I think I need to stop that thinking. If I'm busy, I'm busy and time isn't going to slow down to make things convenient for me. I have the time but I'm the one deciding how to use it. It obviously isn't being used by the things I keep thinking about. That could be the only reason I keep thinking about them. I mean, if I had finished them I wouldn't be thinking about it any more, now would I?

It isn't a fast or slow time conundrum. It's what am I choosing to do with the time I have. I'm so glad I figured that all out. Now, is it spring or still winter? We have these beautiful days only for it to change and become cold and rainy again. I have these thoughts that pass through my head thinking it's warming up and all the cold weather is gone by now, or it should all be finished, or it starts out and I need to...
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT