Thursday, March 3, 2016

All talk

I've been doing my fair share of talking about getting myself to pause long enough to regroup. Unfortunately, the only real thing I've done about figuring out my next step is talk about it. In fact, I've digressed from the plan. At this moment there is no plan. There is no next step. I don't have an idea of what the next step to do is so it's turned into a do-nothing situation.

Obviously, I know I need to figure it out which is why I'm talking about it. You know what? That isn't getting it done. It isn't doing it. It really isn't doing anything. It's an excuse to wile away the hours doing, well, nothing. At least nothing good that will put me back on the path I should be moving along.

I have appointments this week. The car needed an oil change yesterday. I have a dental cleaning this afternoon. It's almost Friday already and these are all excuses. Because I have no plan.
Stop talking.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT