Thursday, March 10, 2016

Smooth sailing ahead

It's only a day away from heading out. Vacation days and a destination run with a 10K for me and a 5K for Dante, his girlfriend and Selma. The weather, of course, has been scrutinized as if it would have any bearing on anything. The fact of the matter is I decided to do this excursion with or without good weather. It was time. If I'm naming facts, the weather actually looks pretty good for our destination and it looks like we will be leaving the bulk of the bad, cold, rainy weather behind us. Believe me, I've looked at these forecasts and it all looks like smooth sailing ahead.

One more day at the office for today. Tomorrow morning it will be hit the road, Jack! You can call me Jack or I'll call you Jack. I'm jacked.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT