Friday, March 25, 2016

Simply Perfect

Is there such a thing as a perfect day?

Yes.

Perfection is a perception. Was today perfect. Yes.

I think I have two grandsons that would agree. If I described the day we had together, I think others would agree. I think. No. I know they would agree. It wasn't even all that. We did some things together. We didn't fuss. We did. We made some rice krispie nests and we colored Easter eggs. We went for a walk in the neighborhood and we had lunch. It was simply grilled cheese sandwiches but we added some pickles. And we had vegetarian vegetable soup with the sandwiches that is really alphabet soup. I call it that, not vegetarian vegetable, even though that is what is on the label. It has pasta in it that is in the shapes of the alphabet. It's fun to eat because a four year old can dip this Doritos into it and pick up an S. Or a J or an A.

We watched a Netflick animated movie of Chicken Little. We were all together and it was simply a good time. Cool. Perfect.

Yes. Perfection is what it was, in my perception and theirs.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT