Saturday, March 5, 2016

Everything else

Saturday - So much to do my head is already swirling. No matter. I already got a 5 miler done and now everything else is gravy.

I can't even begin to give you a rundown of all the things I need to get done today. I know when I woke up this morning it was making me a little anxious. There were more than a few questions about how and when I was going to get started. Do I do this now and then that after? Then later I can do the other thing and then...

I shut myself down and went to run. Nothing too long, nothing too fast. It felt good the entire way and now that it is all done, the day can start off again. The right way. No crazy thoughts of all the other stuff that will get done when it's time. Now for that gravy.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT