Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Start February already

I think it's about time I got February started now that it's already the third of the month. I guess I basked in a January glow a little too long. I went over my minimum goal of 67 miles for the month with a total of 72.2. That felt pretty good. Only three out of 16 runs were outdoors but I have the attitude my runs will all be indoors for another month, possibly month and a half. That's okay. I have a plan.

I'm excited with the progress. My longest run was 8 miles. I had 16 runs for an average of 4.5 each run. I registered for a 10K! Another official race instead of merely runs. It won't be until March 12th but it's at my personal paradise and I already have hotel reservations. How's that for not being able to excuse myself into backing out. I enlisted my younger son, Dante to come along. He will and that spurred Jay into wanting to go. Jay doesn't usually want to close the shop on Fridays and Saturdays but we need to drive out there Friday afternoon to be ready to run on Saturday morning. He won't run. I mean me. But he agreed to go so I'm looking forward to that.

Now I need to kick my training back into gear. I took the first two days of this month off. It's time to start running.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT