Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Better to be busy

I think it's going to be a busy day. I don't have any real data to prove that to be true. It's just a feeling. It's really better for it to be busy than not be busy especially if you are work. The slow days pull you down into counting hours, half hours, minutes, that drag out into never seeming to arrive at the time you get to leave. Then when you do leave it turns out it's drained all your energy waiting.

I don't think that will happen today. I have a trip to the gym after work and dinner to get ready. I have my pre-planned list of items I can get done and just the idea of having those things to do keep me moving. It's not easy since it is the middle of winter and I'm not good at doing anything this time of year. I'm not concentrating on that but instead of other things I can do and get done. It's working so far. Don't get me off track.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT