Friday, February 5, 2016

Check today only

I didn't start the month of February with a run until the 3rd. I skipped the 1st and 2nd and then I skipped the 4th. I can blame it on a medley of reasons or excuses but instead I will leave it alone and know I've got this. I'm not stopping and training will go on. Did I miss a couple of runs? Yes, I did. Will it matter in the long term and will I even remember them later? Probably not on either counts.

I know this month is amping up as far as distance. I know it's going to be more of a challenge but that is what this is all about. There is no time to stress on how I am going to be able to run that distance or will I be able or I won't be able. No looking ahead. Stay with what's on the agenda today and do that. It's worked that way all last month. This is the same fear I refused to listen to last month poking it's head up again trying to get my attention. Won't work. Didn't work last month and won't work again this month. I have an easy 4 miles today. That's all I need to worry about. I'll check tomorrow tomorrow.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT