Friday, February 19, 2016

Only so much time

I'm at that spot, even as early as it still is in the day, that I haven't given myself enough time. Already I'm looking at the clock and know I have to head out. I try to tell myself I'll get back to this same spot when I'm back at home this afternoon but things don't ever work out that way. The afternoons are not the same as the quiet times in the mornings. There are a million differences that I could count off and give as an excuse, some of them viable and others not so much.

But for now, it's good that I've had at least this moment. I can't help but know I've gone past any allotted time for this morning and will have to relegate anything more to later. Later. I need to start off listing viable reasons this should be relegated for later.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT