Saturday, November 23, 2013

No way

There is evidence to the left that I have completed the very first step in preparation of the coming Thanksgiving Feast.  I have a copy of the menu, a handwritten grocery list, and the cashiers receipt of the purchases.
I have stowed the items I bought and will now begin to prepare the list of items I will need to return to the store and buy, at a date closer to the festivities, that are more perishable.  I will also need to purchase all the things I forgot in this first round...like Pelligrino.  How did I forget that!   And a number of other things.
But that is why this is only step one.  This is a process.  There is no way, no matter how many times I have done this before, that I can ever get this done in one step.  Impossible.  It's just too big a celebration.  There is just too much food and preparations and ideas.
No, wait.  That's not right.  There is no way this could ever be too big or too much.  Not when it comes to this...
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT