Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Double Duty

You might see four new posts below and one above with the titles in bold black lettering that re-iterates the same title.  These are posts I've written in my portfolio at the writing.com site that I have copied and pasted here.  I am not sure what might have possessed me to write up, start up, or try to post blog entries there when I already had something going here.  (I don't think I have anything going here, but let's all pretend for the sake of argument).

Anyway - If you were wondering about the posts below, or if you were wondering where I went, the answer is the same.  Nowhere.  I'm still in the same place I've always been.  I haven't gone anywhere.
TT

http://www.writing.com/main/profile/blog/tessat

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT