Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Middle (finger)?

Hump Day.

It's the start of the middle day of the work-week and called hump day because, I'm assuming, it's pictured as going up an incline the first few days and then zooming down the remaining few days. That picture doesn't help me much since it means today is the toughest part of the incline. Again, I am guessing it can serve as motivation that when I get through this spot I will be at the top of that tough incline and it will be easier to glide down the remaining portion or rather, the rest of the week. I'm thinking too hard. I'm trying to distract myself from thinking about all that I might think of this morning as our country takes a turn. 

Talk about getting humped.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT