Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Why the alarm?

Alarms keep going off.

I switch them off and go back to sleep. It isn't even a screeching siren sound but some kind of jaunty melody that I must have picked after listening to twelve dozen other tones. I use my phone alarm and it gives me options of various metallic, tin sounding supposed sunrises, morning birds. and ocean waves. At least I think that is what they are from the one-word titles listed. They are good enough to wake me up but then I slide my finger across the face of the phone to turn it off so my alarm hasn't been working lately.

I need to go back and reset the time, the tone, my purpose for having it ring so early. That last thing is probably what I need to reset - the purpose. Until then my alarm keeps going off for no reason.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT