Sunday, November 20, 2016

Do it

What happened?

I've been missing many runs lately. When I say lately I mean all this month. I can't seem to get into the swing of things the way I managed the past two months. I know my self-prescribed training plan ended right after my half-marathon on October 22 but even so, I haven't been able to figure out what happened to stall and stop almost all my regular runs. I have been a total no-show, no-miles, poor attendance for the entire month of November.

I went out this morning before I could figure out a way to stop. I did a simple 3 mile run. I'm hoping the fact that it was simple, easy, and so doable I will continue and start to build up again. It won't help to spend time trying to figure out what happened when I need to just fix it from here and now and go forward. Keep moving. Keep it simple. Let's do this.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT