Thursday, November 3, 2016

Got rain?

I don't know what happened to the rain.

For some reason I expected to have some showers yesterday that might cool things down a bit. I was encouraged when I walked through the courtyard at work early morning and the patio was wet and a few sprinkles settled on my shoulders. I thought there it is, the rain. It's coming now as predicted.

It cleared up fairly quickly and I sat outside during lunch with no further moisture interruptions. The skies had cleared from the gray overcast it had been to a cloudy blue. It was nice during lunch. I was able to sit the entire break and enjoy the outdoors.

I don't know about today. Maybe the rain stalled and will be coming in later than predicted. It isn't even supposed to cool down by much and why I have the cooler air attached to the incoming rain, I'm not sure. I hope it does come  through.
TT


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT