Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Perfect reasons

Thunder and Lightning

The rain finally poured down. There was a lot of it. My guess it waited and waited until it was bulging and bursting at the seams. It couldn't wait another day or moment and spilled out while we slept. All of it rushing down from the sky with angry, rolling blasts of growling clouds and flashes of light. It sounded great to me as I knew I still had time before getting out of bed. Then I fell asleep for a second and there it was. The sound of some weird light-hearted, tinny melody coming from my nightstand. The alarm. I was supposed to get up and run. I had every excuse not to get up. Tired, raining, storm - perfectly good reasons.

I didn't use any of them. Got up and ran 4 miles.(gym, yeah, but ran)
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT