Saturday, July 29, 2017

Two days

I took my own words to heart yesterday and decided I would give myself a goal or a self-inflicted way to move myself out the door for a slightly more consistent basis.

I decided to run a 5K for 5 days. It's nothing too dramatic. It isn't a horribly high goal to reach but it will serve the purpose of getting myself out the door each morning. I started yesterday and have already run another 3.1 miles this morning.

I've already completed two days out of five. I've already run 6 miles more than last week. It isn't a lot but it's more and consistent. I don't think I will have any trouble doing it again tomorrow and even if I stopped there I would be ahead of the game.

But I won't stop there. No. Five days it is.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT