Friday, July 28, 2017

And running

And what about running.

I have been doing well with my consistency of running until it stopped. I have been able to get out almost every day and get a 3 or 4 mile run completed before the day got too deep into itself. I was on a firm and consistent daily routine until I wasn't.

It's only been about a week and a half since I suddenly seemed to fall off and stop. I'm not sure what prompted the end of such a good, long, consistent running streak. Maybe it was the weather but that is too easily blamed. I'm sure it was something I thought up or analyzed to it's death about why or how it needed to be curtailed. It doesn't but it stopped for a recent while now.

Time to get back out again. Build it up and take it slow. Make it persistent and consistent and fun.
A break doesn't a quitter make.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT