Thursday, July 27, 2017

Distractions

I'm getting distracted and it's still early morning. This is the normal time I would try to get organized and I'm having a bit of start this and then do that until that other thing comes along and I decide to move to yet another thing to do. I guess it isn't a bad thing except I'm sure I will forget to do some of the things I should be doing.

I might have to start a list of things I don't want to forget while I'm hopping from one thing to another. It will need to be fast because these thoughts are piling up pretty quickly. By the time I think to do one thing another pops up and then another and I forget the first or second and then remember much later after it should have been done.

I guess I need to take a break and think Zen or meditate or just have another cup of coffee while I mull over all the lovely things I get to pick and choose to do or not.
Coffee it is.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT