Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Reflecting on Goals

It's the very last day of August. Since it's the middle of the week it doesn't seem to be anything monumental and I'm not sure it should be anything bigger than another day. It always makes me think of tomorrow when something makes that turn to a stopping point. It makes me think toward the future and what I should be setting as goals for these last four months of this year 2016.

It seems too late to be thinking of setting any goals now. That is supposed to be done in January every year. Goals aren't for September. So don't call them goals if reflections are better. I'm reflecting on what I want to accomplish in the next four months. I'm merely thinking of what I would do and how I want to do it. It doesn't matter to me what time of the year it might be at the moment because some things don't wait or shouldn't.

I can't be sitting around until January, twittling my thumbs, wasting my time. If I have the notion to get started and if this last day of the month of August is an incentive to get started, I will use that as motivation. Time to get a move on.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT