Thursday, September 1, 2016

Thursday, September 1, 2016

It's Day one.

I set my alarm for 4:50 instead of 4:05. That simple transposition of a zero and a five made the difference in having the time to get a simple three mile run done early this morning or not. I was happily going to hop right out of bed when the alarm rang to get myself geared up.  Instead I'm sitting here in front of my laptop racing with my fingers instead. It doesn't count. So I will need to gather myself and make a simple plan B. This won't be thwarted on the first day!

The schedule will need to shift. It will need to be moved to later this afternoon instead of early pre-dawn. I will stick to the plan I made and see where it takes me. I can't always plan without knowing there will need to be room for change.

September 1, 2016 - 0 miles :(
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT