Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Plans anyone?

This month started out to be my time for re-figuring and recalculating and possibly getting myself on track again. I was going to rethink my goals, find ways to achieve them, and pound them out with renewed motivation.

Wow. That totally didn't happen. Here it is, almost the end of a perfectly good month, that could have been to a perfectly good start to a perfectly well-laid plan and I totally spaced out. I didn't get anywhere close to getting anything done that was proposed. I don't think I did, but since I don't even remember what all those plans were I'd have to go back and check. You know. I'd have to check the plans that I'm positive I didn't get anywhere near doing so I can be sure I didn't get any done. Whatever they were - those plans.

Sometimes, that's just the way it goes. You think things are so very important that you plan them all out in precise detail only to realize making plans doesn't make them more important. If they were that important I might have gotten more done this month. Maybe. Except it turned out a lot was going on this month that took me away from all the plans. It was important.

Or maybe this is a well planned excuse being used in the aftermath of not following the plan.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT