Monday, April 11, 2016

New Plan

I picked a new running training plan. It was part of the things I wanted to do at about this time with my first quarter personal remix. I set out the beginning of the year with certain goals. If you want to call them resolutions than go ahead. I was never into titles and if they were resolutions there was no way I was thinking they would go the entire year. I knew I would need to rethink, rework, and remix the plan every so often. So I am in the midst of remixing my plans.

I get a fresh start with this new 16 week training plan. It gives some renewed energy to the process. I get to start off a little slower since I was starting to fall back anyway. It's clear, concise, and easy to follow. I don't need all the extra's thrown in and even if they were thrown in I probably wouldn't get around to them and fall off the plan. Not a good plan. I'll stick to easy to follow for now. 
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT