Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Expedition started

I started my new running plan. I got the prescribed three miles done yesterday (Tuesday) for the first run of the plan. It actually started on Monday but it was an 'off' or 'rest' day. It seems strange to start a plan with a day off but ALL Mondays are off on this particular plan. It isn't nearly as aggressive as the plan I tried previously. It's one of the reasons I picked it. It's still a good plan and I can always UP the runs/distances/times if I want to instead of falling behind and feeling like I can't keep up like on the previous.

I can now say I've rethought and redecided  and even started my new resolution or progression or whatever the proper title for this new expedition should be named. I am off and, well, running.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT