Monday, September 15, 2014

Hit submit

It's up and at 'em again. I did a quick run this morning before work. I plan on doing that the next few days and then I can re-arrange that early morning time since I am lucky enough to be taking the next two Fridays off from work. I need to bring that vacation bank of mine down again, so I will get two weeks of four-day work weeks and three-day weekends.

Then I went and actually registered for the half-marathon on Oct 18th. I was going to wait up a bit but then I got an email with a bribe of 10% off by using the code word they provided. I went ahead and filled out the registration form very reluctantly. I thought, "I can do this later", as I plugged in the code word and hit apply. I was still thinking of backing out but then it gave me 15% off instead of only 10%. What was I to do? Ah, come on now, and commit. Do it, already. What the heck. So I did.

I've got enough time until then to put the finishing touches on my training. I'm far enough along to get this done. It's just, well, I'd just rather, I would like to, it would be good if I...

It's in place. I'll mark my calendar.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT