Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Get to work

I've dived back into the pool of the regular job after an especially long and nice vacation. It isn't as bad as it could have been since it was a break for many and not only me. At least I showed up, which has to be tough on people who managed to contract some illness over the holiday and remain sick even when the calendar tells them it's time to return.

I guess I'm the lucky one since I have not had that bad luck befall me. I've managed to stay happy and healthy all through the season. I've managed to enjoy the entire time off. Now it's time to re-figure my routine to make the things I want to do after work. I know when my committed time is spent at my daily job and need to arrange all the other things I want to do around it. I'm not taking it on as a long, broad plan but merely an almost day to day decision. It's also about staying open to the possibilities of the moment and not spending too much time making the decisions.

So it's off to work I go with plans for after and after that. Let's see how it all goes.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT