Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Got to be good

It's September.

The mornings have been a few degrees cooler. It has only been by one or two degrees but enough to make a difference. At least I think that is the case. I know when I go out to run I am hitting paces faster than I have in the past year. Yes. They are shorter runs but the same routes as a year ago. I didn't come close to that before. There is more ease in my step and it seems to be coming around. I think the consistency and will to keep at it this time has made the difference with the added benefit of a few milder degrees.

So keep on moving. Keep up the consistency. Where will I be at the end of another week or two? I can't predict the future but if things keep going down this same path it's got to be good.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT