Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Do it

It's time to get back to the routine! After a long weekend it can be a bit of a let down but I have it squarely under control. I've put in a couple of hours already to get a head start on this four-day work week and it should be a breeze.

Routines are those things that can be good or bad. There is a comfort in some and a dread in others. I guess the best way to tackle it is to take them as they come and don't give the bad any more thought than they deserve. If it's something you can't change for now, go with it and get it done. You can always think of ways to change it up later. Getting myself going goes a long way to getting past thinking about the stuff I don't especially enjoy.  By the time I realize it, it's done, and I'm doing something I'd rather be doing.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT