Thursday, September 3, 2015

Don't act a child

I am bounding around this curve in the week heading toward a three day weekend. I didn't think I was anticipating it as much as I really am. It's as if I can see a vision of the time off in my head and it's starting to give me those anxious, nervous, giddy feelings in my core. I'm feeling a little like a kid looking forward to being off from dreaded school where all the subjects are boring. All hail the time off!

And I am acting a bit of a child even if it isn't visible on the outside. I'm very much looking forward to the extra day. I'm planning and thinking about an entire stay-cation in my silly head. The things I can do and things I can think about doing. It's all part of those anxious, giddy feelings feeding into all the simple and elaborate ideas of all the things I might do when I don't have to show up.

Now let's get around that curve of the rest of the week. Almost there!
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT