Friday, February 6, 2015

TGIF

It's almost time to think about weekend plans. I know the idea of finishing off Jay's bookkeeping keeps popping up in my head. It's going to take some time to get all the rest of the numbers together so I can file the taxes. It's not the most exciting job to have to do but the sooner it's done the sooner it's done.

I want to go out to the bookstore. That is something I don't do as often since I download my books now. It used to be I was at the bookstore at least once a week. It was always an excursion I looked forward to doing. I'm looking forward again, but it's a matter of actually doing it. There is that book I wasn't able to download and it gives me an excellent reason to head out.

I have a few other things circling my brain on options for things to do. There certainly isn't a lack of ideas for activities. I have plenty of options to choose. We will see how it plays out. I've got all day to think about it.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT