Sunday, October 30, 2016

Break time

I took the entire week off from running.

I finally got out for almost 6 miles yesterday morning but I hadn't stepped out to run the entire week since the half marathon last Saturday. It wasn't because I was sore or any other reason except I stared down the alarm in the early mornings and turned over for another hour of sleep instead. I'm supposed to be re-grouping but I didn't even think about it. Okay, maybe I thought but it was quickly put aside and not thought up again. I was simply taking a break.

I will venture out again but it seems incredible dark for this time of the morning. Maybe I'll take the few minutes to figure out a new plan. Nothing too big but something with a little structure so the alarm doesn't get ignored in November.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT