Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Two Days done

May 3rd.

Monday came and went as they always do. There wasn't much that happened that wasn't out of routine. It's was a cooler day than expected, it drizzled some rain in the morning, but other than those things there wasn't much to set it apart from any other Monday that comes along.

Here is the one thing that might kick it out of the norm. Even after getting some work done after work at home, I geared up and went for that run I thought about doing that very morning. I didn't let the time and attitude slip into a nightly coma and overtake my sensibilities. I actually made it through a good 3.5 - 4 miler. Add that to my list and I have a two day stretch going on here.

I know. Not much. But today is only day three of the month and I have two runs in. Starting one run at a time.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT